The Co-Cure Message Board is available for open discussions on issues relevent to chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and related illnesses.
Questions and comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Important Notice: This Message Board exists for educational purposes only. Nothing contained here should be considered to constitute medical advice in any way. Always consult your licensed medical care provider for advice about your health and medical needs.|
Warning to all folks! This is the one place in all of Co-Cure where it is okay to vent a bit about insurance companies, health care plans, physician care, treatments and other frustrating things! Everyone is welcome here but you might want to walk softly and carry a big stick if you happen to be a member of the [insert sinister music here] other side.
A bit of advice to those who wish to vent --- please do not mention specific names in your posts. The Message Board is public and, so, the moderators are the least of your worries in this respect. You should know the difference between venting and making defammatory or malicious statements.
The Co-Cure Message Board is open to all persons with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and related illnesses; therefore, the following are some basic courtesies for participating:
- Be respectful and considerate to persons with differing points of view. If we all thought and felt the same way, life would truly be a bore.
- Abusive remarks and flames directed at other participants are not acceptable and will be removed from the system.
- Commercial advertising, pyramid schemes, spams, and similar material is not permitted and for obvious reasons.
- Do not post in all capitals as this is considered SHOUTING. If shifting for capitals slows you down, then just type in lower case.
- Do not post the same message in different discussion groups (cross posting) because no matter how important your message is to you, other folks don't have the energy to read the same message five or six times.
- Do enjoy yourself, make some new friends, and visit often.
If you make an error in posting to the Message Board and wish to have the post removed, send an email to Co-Cure Moderators.Go to the Message Board [Remember: User Name: message Password: message]
Back up to top of page.
Copyright © 1996-2006 Co-Cure
Last Revision: July 11, 2006
Please report any problems with this page to the Webmaster.